Wednesday 19 October 2011

Smelly Felts are Fun!

Here is a little Video of Isabelle and Scarlett playing with Smelly felts.

It was taken in the Philippines Hospital the day before we received her 95% Leukemia diagnosis and everything changed in an instant. Isabelle and I are laughing because of how Scarlett is saying "Not yet" she has a little Philippino accent. I miss seeing her like this. She is such a fun happy little girl. I love how she has little marks of felt on her nose from smelling them. This video makes me smile so I thought I'd share it with you. Enjoy.




4 comments:

  1. awwww melts my heart.. its nice to hear her laugh. just to let you know guys we here at Focus Phils. are checking your blog to get updates on how Scarlett is doing.. prayers and well wishes are offered.. hoping for the better, just hang on and keep the faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, so sad.

    Just to let you know, we're just here. I can donate some of my bone marrow if it is compatible with Scarlet's.

    I am ready to give.

    My prayers will be always with you and your family..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! I love her little voice! I think about you everyday, wish you were closer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! What cute girls you guys have. Your family is in our prayers!!

    ReplyDelete